Scheduled Orders (call-offs) drive down your costs.
Why not arrange a weekly shipment to save on charges?
Scheduled and Call off orders and the drawing down of stock from bulk orders are quite common in a number of industries, including construction and engineering to name a couple. Ordering stock in this manner allows businesses to secure supply and negotiate pricing based on their overall requirement, yet simply call off stock as and when it is needed.
Eastern Seals UK Ltd.’s large warehouse facilities means the global seal provider can offer customers their Stock Management and Call-Off system. The company holds your stock and delivers it to you when you need it. Eastern Seals can also provide regular reports on your stock levels if required, so you can be confident your products are always available when you need them.
Scheduled orders: Used when usage is known and specified dates for delivery can be set.
Call-off orders: Used when quantities required are variable and subject to change.
Customers already using Eastern Seals’ Scheduling or call-off system benefit by reducing their stock holding costs, improving cash flow and reducing losses from missing stock.
Additional benefits to the customer:
• Peace of mind knowing that they do not need to worry about delays in the supply chain, we will always hold your requirements in stock.
• You can call off over a 12 month period as required
• Scheduled orders can often be brought forward as stock levels dictate
• Command more competitive pricing due to the larger quantities ordered
• Aid with timely deliveries to your customers / supply chain
Eastern Seals also has the ability to consolidate your shipments into less, more effective transactions. We can ship as often as customers need, resulting in improved efficiencies and delivery times, whilst minimising shipping costs.